After the short spitting scene Adell continued d.r.i.n.k.i.n.g was fingering her wet pussy and she wanted to get nailed. The rest of this project was passion combined with pure lust. It has been proven that 70% of all women want sex under the influence of A.l.c.o.h.o.l. So what we show here is a normal process and the most of our clients like it that way sometimes. In the end Adell was very tired and she felt a little bit sick.
In the second part of this project Adell celebrates a private Party with her friends. She drinks even more A.l.c.o.h.o.l and you can enjoy a wild scenario with permissive nude posing, some indoor peeing and more sexual activity. In the end she is completely exhausted and falls asleep on the sofa. The whole thing can be seen as the transformation of a charming young Lady into a greedy bitch under the influence. Maybe this is no project for all the radical d.r.u.n.k fetish purists because they posted us some very harsh critics in the last days that all the new czech projects are not good enough. But these nice fangroup make up only about 10 % of all regular HDC customers. The remaining 90 % of our fan base prefer Peeing and Adult Content in connection with d.r.u.n.k.e.n girls and they like the most of the new projects. That's the difference and the main reason why we cannot radically change everything. We live from selling and with a turnover of 10 % we can neither exist nor finance further projects. So it is always important for us to find the right balance between puristic and erotic content. Thanks for your understanding.